Friday, March 2, 2012

Surf Dudes and Dudess

This is one of many "Around CR" posts...I'm going to try to break them up by activity but at this point I'm not going to make any promises.


Surf lessons with the boys INCLUDING G'pa

Since I was in the waves I don't have any action shots

I'm hoping Stacy shares those she took (wink wink)

3 generations of surfers
Don't be surprised if this is someones
Christmas card

Nothing like local eats to re-energize

American own the taco shack -

The wife (or if you ask the man "it's complicate")

has been in CR and hasn't left this little

dirt road town...

It's a little sketch if you ask me!

Food was good though.

BAMBOO a.k.a. Ron & Cola

A local bevey we learned to enjoy

The gals (have you noticed the progression of color change?)









Don't ask 'cause I don't know

The one and only Bar I went to

so conveniently located at the market

At the local market

Where on this particular day raccoons were

running wild inside

Thumbs up baby!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

OMG - craving the Pura Vida life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!