Monday, September 7, 2009

A 3 day weekend and nothing

to show for it except a totally stocked freezer and a completely organized pantry. We are ready for some sort of emergency that renders all stores closed or the arrival of a BABY!

We're heading to Billings on Wednesday to attend an ultrasound and Dr. appointment with our BM and her family. We're going to be able to share lunch together prior. It will be a long day, over and back...10 hours on the road.

I'll update when I have some news.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry I didn't get with you this weekend. Hailey has continued to have a fever! Glad to hear you got some stuff cooked up for the freezer and even better news that you get to go see the baby! Enjoy it....ultrasounds are amazing. It will be an emotional day! Drive safe!

michelle contreraz said...

I am really glad you will get to experience the ultra sound. I hope your day is good with the family.